One of the most significant benefits of a free market is the heated competition that can happen between brands. When it comes to cars, each manufacturer pushes itself to bring customers the best of the best. It is difficult to get a "bad" new car today, with modern technology making vehicles safer, faster, more efficient, smarter, and more complex than ever before. Whether foreign or domestic, there are standout companies in the car business, such as Toyota and Porsche. But, each of these companies has a different niche that they cater to. The list below was compiled through Digital Trends' hands-on automotive reviews. Let's dive in and find out which fits you best. Best exotic brand: Lamborghini Why should you buy this : To create a scene everywhere you drive. Who's it for: People who want to stand out and draw attention. Why we picked Lamborghini: Exotic cars demand head-turning attention and make their presence known to everyone in the area without feeling shame about it. No automaker does that better than the raging bull from Italy, Lamborghini. Ferraris, McLarens, and others also do this well, but not like a Lamborghini. The brand is known for screaming V10 and V12 engines mounted right… Read full this story
- The best car batteries for 2020
- Future cars: The best upcoming cars worth waiting for
- New car sales fall off a cliff in April
- Safest cars for 2020
- Fastest-accelerating electric cars
- The best luxury cars for 2020
- Can Amazon Alexa hear you over the Lamborghini Huracán Evo’s 610-hp V10?
- Garmin DriveAssist 50LMT review
- 2014 Audi A7 TDI Quattro review
- Dominant 2018 Ford F-150 Power Stroke diesel scores 30 mpg EPA highway rating
Best car brands have 277 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 20, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.