A year into the pandemic, America reached a positive milestone where the amount of fully vaccinated people surpassed the number of cases that had been reported. As of Monday, 31 million Americans had received both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines that are necessary to achieve full immunity, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ). Those numbers are expected to climb with the approval of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and as supply continues to increase. An estimated 28 million people have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, according to the CDC, a slightly smaller number than those who have been fully vaccinated. “Now is not the time to pull back on public health measures…the better we do with suppressing the virus, the quicker we’ll get back to normal,” Dr. Anthony Fauci , director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told radio station WTOP. “What we don’t want to do is to prematurely jump the gun and throw aside all public health measures.” Vaccines are proven to be effective in protecting people against getting seriously ill with COVID-19 and may help prevent someone from spreading the virus to a person who… Read full this story
- Scientists shocked to learn that shingles vaccines can transform vaccinated people into “carriers” who spread infectious disease
- Historical Data shows vaccines are not what saved us
- IS THE EV-D68 VIRUS BEING DELIVERED THROUGH THE POLIO VACCINE? – NINE CHILDREN WITH EV-D68 DEVELOP “POLIO-LIKE” PARALYSIS
- Vaccines Can Save Children's Lives
- Influenza Vaccine Facts They Don't Want You to Know!
- The War Drum: The Media and Mandatory Vaccinations
- Vaccine Failure: Media Blackout on Taiwan’s New Measles Case
- Vaccine Facts You’re Not Supposed to Know
- Measles outbreak in L.A. proves vaccine mandates don’t work (but they do create a medical police state)
- Why no one in their right mind should sign the ‘Refusal to Vaccinate’ form
America Has More Fully Vaccinated People Than COVID-19 Cases have 311 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.