The years 2019 was a great year for AMD, with new CPU and graphics card launches that captured massive attention from the industry and hardware fans alike. But that's not to say it doesn't have stiff competition in both camps. Its new Ryzen 3000 CPUs go head to head with Intel's best on price, but how do they compare on performance? With new hardware in hand, there are great comparisons for us to make throughout the new range of Ryzen chips. At the top end, for around $500, we have the Core i9-9900K versus the Ryzen 9 3900X. Which will be the best chip of them all? By the numbers Only eclipsed by its 16-core successor , the Ryzen 9 3900X is an extremely powerful mainstream CPU packing fantastic specifications. The Core i9-9900K is no slouch, however, and by the numbers, they're pretty comparable. Intel Core i9 9900K AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Process node 14nm 7nm Cores 8 12 Threads 16 24 L2/L3 cache 2MB/16MB 6MB/64MB Base clock speed 3.6GHz 3.8GHz Boost clock speed 4.7GHz (all cores) 5GHz (one core) 4.1GHz+ (all cores) 4.6GHz (one core) Graphics Intel UHD Graphics 630 No TDP 95w 105w The 3900X has more cores… Read full this story
- AMD's New GPUs and CPUs Keep the Pressure on the Intel and Nvidia Competition
- Rivals Intel and AMD Got Together and Made Something Beautiful for Gamers
- Apple, Dell and other laptops for video editing that’ll make your job easier
- Consider buying one of these MacBooks before buying one for yourself
- What All of Your Computer's Specs Really Mean
- PS5: Sony confirms release date for Playstation 5 console
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X vs. Intel Core i9-9900K have 269 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 11, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.