The best picture I've seen this week was a selfie from my father-in-law who just got his first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Along with the shot, they gave him a sticker that says "I got vaccinated!" As the vaccine rollout continues, clinics and distribution centers across the country are embracing things like stickers and even selfie stations decked out with colorful backgrounds to help people celebrate getting the shot. The selfie stations are set up as colorful backgrounds, often with pro-vaccine messaging tiled with the name of the healthcare provider . It's good branding. And hey, if social media-friendly backgrounds helped make some trendy restaurants popular, there's no reason they couldn't work for vaccine sites too. This is a real thing that exists at an NJ mass vaccination site. pic.twitter.com/CWWLVEBKJo — Noah Rothman (@NoahCRothman) February 25, 2021 Added bonus — if the vaccines are being given in a healthcare setting, it gives people a designated space to take pictures without compromising other patients' privacy. Vaccine stickers and selfies can increase confidence in vaccines . Just like "I voted" stickers were designed to remind people about Election Day, "I got vaccinated" stickers are designed to help people see the vaccination… Read full this story
- Tables turn on CDC: Employees fearful that a Donald Trump administration will oppose mandatory vaccines
- Ocean Mist Farms embraces the IoT to grow better crops and save water
- Facebook starts testing a Snapchat-style camera with MSQRD selfie filters
- Self-Administering Vaccine Patch with 100 Needles In the Works
- Measles outbreak in L.A. proves vaccine mandates don’t work (but they do create a medical police state)
- Jenny McCarthy on the Vaccination-Autism Link: The Dangers, Plus How Dietary Changes Helped Her Son Recover
- Inside Verizon's Super Bowl Control Center
- Mother of three contracts BOTULISM from disgusting gas station nacho cheese
- Mobile Takes Center Stage at CES Startup Showcase
- The IPv6 Bandwagon has Left the Station, but Who is Onboard?
Vaccine centers embrace stickers and selfie stations have 325 words, post on www.theverge.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.