Australian Open: Five things to watch Sign up for FREE Wimbledon updates from on and off the court SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Rafael Nadal has refused to confirm if he has spoken to Tiger Woods regarding his back injury. Nadal is still suffering with the injury which forced him to withdraw from the ATP Cup matches against Alex de Minaur and Stefanos Tsitsipas last week. The Spaniard has made it through to the third round of the Australian Open though after beating Michael Mmoh in straight sets on Thursday. Related articles Rafael Nadal responds to Australian Open fan who was ejected Cameron Norrie sets up Rafael Nadal showdown at Australian Open Nadal is good friends with golf legend Woods, who has had a number of back injuries of his own during his career. After the win over Mmoh, Nadal was asked if he would be talking to Woods for advice on the issue. But the 34-year-old was not giving anything away… Read full this story
- Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal to finish inside top 2 for third straight year
- Chinese Horoscope: What is an Earth Tiger and what year is it?
- The incredible rise of Marlion Pickett from ice addict to premiership winner: AFL star opens up on his shady past, his time behind bars - and how the suicide of his best mate helped turn his life around
- Volunteer Mauled by Tiger at Sanctuary Belonging to Carole Baskin of 'Tiger King'
- Need mental health help? Your suburb could determine if you can get it
- No. 25 Arizona State holds off Cal 70-62 in Pac-12 opener
- Dan Evans reflects on Great Britain's memorable Davis Cup run in Madrid last year
- Andy Murray can still compete against best, says former coach Dani Vallverdu
- Paul Jubb thankful for Andy Murray's support after joining his management agency
- Michelle Wie West's retirement thoughts changed by having a baby girl
Rafael Nadal coy over Tiger Woods help as injury 'not under control' at Australian Open have 344 words, post on www.express.co.uk at February 12, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.