Can Sarfaraz Ahmed do this again for his purple force? Being the only franchise that has not made any change in its team management, Quetta Gladiators is the most consistent franchise of the Pakistan Super League (PSL). Known as one of the prolific franchises, Gladiators won three finals in five previous editions, winning the title in 2019. Gladiators’ performance last year was marred by back-to-back travel but that won't be the case for them this time as matches are being held only at two venues – Karachi and Lahore. King of T20 Chris Gayle This year, Gladiators will have the services of the "Universal Boss" Chris Gayle who is undisputed King of T20 Cricket. Gale has several T20 records to his credit which includes most runs (13,584), most centuries (22), most half-centuries (85). highest individual T20 score (175*) most sixes (1001) and most sixes in a match (18). Although, he didn't do well in PSL during his two previous outings – averaging just 18.78 from his 14 matches but the 41-year-old showed his class in scoring 238 runs at 41.14 for King's XI Punjab giving Gladiators a hope that Gayle can produce some match-winning knocks for them and feeling the… Read full this story
- Should Pakistan worry about Sarfaraz Ahmed's form?
- Sarfaraz Ahmed sacked as Pakistan's Test and T20I captain
- What has gone wrong for Pakistan cricket this century? A story in 16 graphs
- Pakistan Cricket Board Rules Out Shifting Venue For Home Series Vs Sri Lanka
- Babar Azam is among the best in the world, but does Pakistan know that?
- India vs Pakistan: Imran Khan Should Take Action Against Pakistan Cricket Team, Urges Kamran Akmal
- Conditions in Australia 'totally different' to the rest of the world - Misbah-ul-Haq
PSL 2021: Can Sarfaraz Ahmed-led Quetta Gladiators lift the trophy again? have 280 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.