There are several other changes, beyond the lifted suspension. The Volkswagen Group might not have a reputable off-roader in its vast portfolio – well, maybe the Amarok – but it sure knows how to do rugged derivatives of its regular models. From Skoda's Scout and VW's Alltrack to Audi's Allroad and Porsche's upcoming Cross Turismo , VAG offers plenty of models for those who are not fond of SUVs but want some of their added versatility. Another newcomer from Stuttgart that fits that bill is the 911 Safari (name not confirmed) . Unlike the jacked-up 911 one-off creation kept secret for many years, this prototype is widely expected to morph into a production car. Whether it will be a regular trim level or a limited-run special edition remains to be seen, but deep-pocketed people looking for a more adventurous version of the iconic sports car should be able to get one. Gallery: Porsche 911 Safari winter testing spy photos 41 Photos The test vehicle was spotted testing in a winter wonderland somewhere in northern Europe while looking a lot like a standard 911. However, there are some discreet changes worth pointing out. The increased ride height is one of them,… Read full this story
- Watch the New 992 2019 Porsche 911 Go Hard on the Nürburgring
- The 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring Might Be The Best Road Car Porsche Has Ever Made
- Your Ridiculously Awesome Porsche 911 Turbo Wallpapers Are Here
- The Porsche 959's History Was Way More of a Disaster Than You Know
- The Paul Stephens Le Mans Classic Clubsport is pure 911 Bliss
- At $15,800, Will This ‘Restored’ 1990 Porsche 944 S2 Cab Prove a Robust Red?
- Napa winemaker kills ex-investor during chase through vineyard, then himself after high-speed pursuit: deputies
- James Boeding starts cross-country at Amenia's Webutuck High with journey as 'team of one'
- Game Developer Brianna Wu's Very Long Shot For Congress
- 3 police officers fatally shot in Baton Rouge; dead suspect identified
Porsche 911 Safari Caught Riding High In 41 Spy Shots have 309 words, post on www.motor1.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.