Paramount Plus is the subscription streaming-video service set to replace CBS All Access , costing $10 a month ad-free when it launches Thursday in the US and 18 Latin American countries. Paramount Plus will include live news and sports as well as on-demand shows and movies, including originals — all of which leaning into parent company ViacomCBS ‘ brands like CBS , MTV , BET , Comedy Central , Nickelodeon and Paramount Network, plus movies from the Paramount Pictures studio. But Paramount Plus won’t have the one show most associated with the Paramount name: Yellowstone . The first three seasons of the cowboy drama are streaming exclusively on rival service Peacock . Down the line, Paramount Plus will have exclusive Yellowstone spinoffs, like the prequel Y:1883 expected later this year. Paramount Plus will have a library of more than 30,000 episodes and 2,500 movies, plus 36 original series debuts this year. Among those originals will be a revival of Frasier , the 1990s sitcom; a CG-animation update of Nickelodeon’s Rugrats to tap millennial nostalgia; and a new studio dedicated to the Avatar: The Last Airbender concept, founded by the original cartoon’s creators to produce a range of programming, including a new… Read full this story
- ‘Star Trek Discovery’ Fuels Record Signups For CBS All Access
- CBS streaming service to grow with Viacom, Paramount videos
- Apple’s tvOS 13 and the Apple TV app: Everything you need to know
- CBS And Viacom Finally Re-Tie The Knot, Merging After 13 Years As Separate Companies
- CBS All Access to stream Nickelodeon programming in January
- ViacomCBS’ Inauspicious Q4 Debut: Wall Street Grills CEO On New Streaming Product, Financial Forecasts, Content Costs, Affiliate Fees, Ad Revenue & Nickelodeon Ratings
- The Twilight Zone Reboot Will Be Available to Stream in Black and White Later This Month
- Hulu vs. Disney+: Which streaming service is best?
- CBS is planning an improved streaming service after squandering its head start with All Access
- ViacomCBS Plans "House of Brands" Streaming Service, Boosts Cost Savings Target
Paramount Plus: Everything to know about CBS All Access' streaming revamp have 311 words, post on www.cnet.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.