Bullish on the long-term growth prospects of the Indian auto industry, South Korean auto major Hyundai aims to focus on various aspects like electrification, connected features and autonomous technology as part of its future product strategy in the country, as per a top company official. The automaker, which has completed 25 years in the Indian market with over USD 4 billion investment so far, also plans to enhance digitisation across its all business verticals and focus on mobility services like subscription, hailing and sharing verticals to fuel future growth in the country going ahead. “As an OEM , we are preparing various steps for the market depending upon the market dynamics. We will continue to bring in advanced technologies and models in this market,” Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) MD and CEO SS Kim told reporters in an interaction. He noted that customer convenience remained at the centre of its business plans. “Mobility services, electrification, connected features and autonomous technology will define our future direction in the country,” Kim said. Elaborating on the company’s plans regarding the electric vehicle segment, he said it remained the automaker’s “number one priority”. “As we are aware that electrification is one of the top… Read full this story
- Next-Generation Hyundai Elite i20 Spied Testing Ahead Of Expected India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Next-Generation Hyundai i20 India Launch Delayed: Here Are All Details Of The New Timeline
- Hyundai Venue Crosses The 1 Lakh Unit Sales Mark In A Year
- New Hyundai Elantra BS6 Diesel Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.70 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Bookings Crosses The 40,000 Mark Since Its Inception
- Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- MG Gloster Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- ETAuto Original: Who Will Replace China- India or Vietnam?
- Hyundai Venue becomes first model to get iMT technology in India
- India needs to become global champion in auto, textile & food processing: Amitabh Kant
Hyundai to focus on electrification, autonomous, connected technologies to fuel growth in India have 315 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 18, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.