Is your skin in serious need of some TLC post winter or after being stuck inside all day? Then Charlotte Tilbury's latest launch might just be what you're looking for. It's even been dubbed a 'facial in a tube' by the woman herself. Without effective exfoliation and hydration, your skin can appear rough, textured, dry and dull. Thankfully Charlotte Tilbury's new Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial is the science your skin needs – and in just 20 minutes. Priced at £52, the Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial is radiance-boosting miracle facial in a tube that will resurface, hydrate and reveal fresh, youthful-looking skin. What more could you want? It's available exclusively now at charlottetilbury.com . Whatever your age or skin type, hydroxy acids help to break down the outer layers of dead skin cells to reveal fresher, brighter looking skin. While many formulas on the market have only one type of hydroxy acid, Charlotte's new Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial is formulated with three magic hydroxy acids for a multi-layered resurfacing effect. In Charlotte Tilbury's new miracle facial, discover a genius acid exfoliator that has been expertly formulated with 15% AHA, BHA, PHA plus Exfolactive to help minimise the appearance of fine lines,… Read full this story
- Roll on pure magic! Charlotte Tilbury launches a new Magic Lip Oil infused with CRYSTALS to plump, hydrate and nourish
- The secrets to a youthful complexion: Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury and her beauty guru niece reveal how to do perfect makeup for every decade - and the biggest mistakes EVERY woman is making
- These are the states that require wear face masks in public
- Face mask fashionistas get creative in the age of coronavirus
- The new beauty villain? water! That’s what some skincare experts would have us believe - but do their claims really wash?
- Coronavirus live updates: Time to put on your masks — now required in locations across Bay Area
- Coronavirus live updates: New tests find 1st U.S. death much earlier than known, in Santa Clara County
- A married mother, a dad-of-three and a rookie officer: The faces and stories behind hero cops killed in truck smash - as Porsche driver Richard Pusey turns himself in after 'posting pictures of wreckage and fleeing the scene'
- Will the unions let London get back to work? TfL and rail firms brace for war with hardline bosses as they try to get trains and Tubes back up and running after lockdown
- Coronavirus live updates: Sonoma County to require masks at care facilities, for first responders
Charlotte Tilbury releases new face mask dubbed ‘facial in a tube’ by beauty fans have 424 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 18, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.