Today’s security cameras come in a number of different styles, including video doorbells and outdoor cameras . Many of them have specialty features like facial recognition , free cloud storage and person alerts. When you’re looking to keep an eye on everything when you’re not at home, consider an indoor security camera . These range in price from $20 to several hundreds of dollars. I’ve highlighted a few of my contenders for the best indoor home security camera below to help guide your decision. Related links The top outdoor home security cameras Our favorite video doorbells The best facial recognition cameras Best overall Wyze Cam v3 (2020) Wyze E D I T O R S ' C H O I C E Oct 2020 In a sea of costly security cameras, the $20 Wyze Cam v3 offers killer value. Couple that with its straightforward app, easy installation and solid performance, and this excellent home security camera is our favorite indoor cam (and it’s weatherproof so you can use it outside too). What sets this security camera apart even more are its free two-week cloud storage and built-in microSD card slot for local storage. You have to buy a microSD card… Read full this story
- The best cheap home security camera deals for March 2020: Arlo, Nest, Ring
- These Home Security Cameras Prove You Can Still Be Protected On A Budget
- Got an old phone? Make it into a home security camera.
- 3 essential ways to protect your home security cameras from hackers
- Swann's home security camera recordings could be hijacked
- Swann home security camera sends video to wrong user
- Snatch the EufyCam 2C wireless home security system starter kit at a $50 discount
- Best Google-home compatible devices for 2020
- Almost half of US home security system owners admit their systems were switched off before a break in
- The best smart plugs you can buy in 2020
Best indoor home security cameras to buy for 2021 have 302 words, post on www.cnet.com at February 3, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.