The true wireless market in India witnessed the highest ever growth last year. The market seems to be booming and the companies are busy tapping the increasing demand. Oppo launched its latest pair of true wireless earbuds in India, Enco X. The True Wireless earbuds are priced at Rs 9,990. The earbuds come with active noise cancellation and promise to offer a smooth and powerful sound experience. We spent sometime with Enco X, here’s our review. DesignOppo Enco X is a really cute looking pair of true wireless earbuds. Its small and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear for long hours. The stylish looking pair of true wireless earbuds come with a dangling stem and resembles that of Apple AirPods. The earbuds come with different sizes of silicone ear tips so that you can get your perfect fit. The pebble shaped charging case comes with Oppo and Dynaudio branding. The charging case is surrounded by a Silver ribbon which consists of a physical button. The front houses a tiny LED which indicates the battery level and bottom is home to USB Type C charging port. The company has made the earbuds in partnership with Dynaudio which promise to offer… Read full this story
- Oppo F15 review: For the looks
- StrongVPN review: A clear and easy-to-use VPN ideal for coffee shop use
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch review: Why we don’t recommend it
- Sarkar review: Love affair with the ballot box
- Vivo U20 review: The latest budget contender
- Why is Interspecies Reviewers so Controversial?
- ‘Love Is Blind’ on Netflix: TV Review
- Love Aaj Kal Movie Review: Imtiaz Ali Breaks Your Heart With This Kartik-Sara's Insipid Love Tale
- GoPro Hero4 Black review
- Vegali Vaat Movie Review
Oppo Enco X review: The right choice have 277 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.