Congress delegates pay tribute to President Hồ Chí MinhViệt Nam posts remarkable economic achievements in 2016-20 periodPersonnel procedures for upcoming Party congress ‘transparent, democratic, objective’: Party officialSingaporean scholar impressed by Việt Nam’s successes13th National Party Congress – new milestone in Việt Nam’s development process Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Phạm Bình Minh. — Photo baoquocte.vn HÀ NỘI — The draft political report submitted to the 13th National Party Congress has shown the importance and the pioneering role of foreign affairs in the cause of building and safeguarding the country. An important foundation to implement the task is to continue “building a comprehensive and modern diplomacy” with focus on three pillars of Party diplomacy, State diplomacy and people-to-people diplomacy. Politburo member, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Phạm Bình Minh made the statement in his article entitled ‘The hallmarks of foreign affairs in 35 years of đổi mới (reform): To accompany the nation, serve the Fatherland and serve the people’. It was published on the occasion of the 13th National Party Congress this week. The article reviewed milestones of Vietnamese foreign affairs policies mentioned in the Party documents since 1986 and looked into diplomatic achievements and… Read full this story
- Crackerjack is coming back, 35 years on
- Tandridge's fly-tipping problem increased 30% over past six years
- Textile-garment export target looks unobtainable
- 'It's a s*** state of affairs'
- Irish rugby on top of the world after year of triumph
- The community are looking for dedicated locals for this year’s Ivan Holmes Community Award
- John Meagher’s 50 best albums of the year – and top 10 Irish
- CPM chief looks to data-science future
- There was so much more to this crazy political year than just Brexit
- REVIEW OF THE YEAR: Remembering those we lost in 2018
Looking back at Việt Nam’s external affairs over the past 35 years have 293 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.