AMERICAN rapper Kodak Black has thanked Donald Trump for a last minute pardon, though he could still face up to 30 years in prison for an old sexual assault charge. Donald Trump, who departed the White House yesterday with the promise “we will be back”, issued 143 clemency actions in the dying hours of his presidency. The list of the 73 people granted last-minute pardons and the 70 whose sentences were commuted included his former aide Steve Bannon along with rappers Kodak Black and Lil Wayne. The 23-year-old tweeted his thanks to Trump on Wednesday night, for commuting the sentence related to the the gun charges which had landed him in prison. “I Want To Thank The President @RealDonaldTrump For His Commitment To Justice Reform And Shortening My Sentence,” he said. “I Also Want To Thank Everyone For Their Support And Love.”“It Means More Than You Will Ever Know.” Black said he wanted to “continue giving back, learning and growing”. Daniel Scavino, an American political adviser who served in the Trump administration in communications, was also tagged in Black’s tweet. The rapper, born born Bill Kahan Kapri, is currently in Illinois’ USP Thomson prison, where he has been serving a… Read full this story
- Did Donald Trump pardon Julian Assange? Pamela Anderson hints 'perfect way to go'
- Donald Trump pardon: Who will Donald Trump pardon before he leaves office?
- US Capitol riot was a Donald Trump-inspired attempted coup, says panel probing January 6 violence
- Donald Trump's statement criticizing January 6 hearings in full
- Rapper Kodak Black pardoned by Trump in prison 'ambushed by shooter after clubbing'
- Capitol riot hearings: Donald Trump accused of staging an attempted coup
- Capitol riot hearings: Donald Trump says Jan 6 investigation is 'wasting everyone's time'
- How Jeffrey Epstein dodged prosecutors and victims for 30 years
- Checks & Imbalances: Trump’s Business, The Gun-Control Deal And Legal Weed
- Former Trump Trade Aide Indicted By Justice Dept For Not Cooperating In Capitol Hill Riots Probe
Kodak Black thanks Donald Trump for gun fraud pardon – but rapper still faces 30 years’ jail on sex assault charge have 313 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.