NVIDIA is the second-best place to work in the U.S. according to a ranking released today by Glassdoor. The site’s Best Places to Work in 2021 list rates the 100 best U.S. companies with more than 1,000 employees, based on how their own employees rate career opportunities, company culture and senior management. The survey’s top finisher was Bain & Company. Right behind in NVIDIA on the list are In-N-Out Burger, HubSpot and McKinsey & Company. “This year’s winning employers have proven, according to employees, that even during extraordinary times, they’ll rise to the challenge to support their people,” said Christian Sutherland-Wong, Glassdoor chief executive officer. Among other recent recognitions of NVIDIA’s efforts to take care of our people and communities amid the pandemic: No. 1 on Investor’s Business Daily’s 2020 Best ESG Companies List, covering environmental, social and governance factors. No. 2 in Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies. No. 2 on America’s Most JUST Companies. No. 4 in the People magazine’s 50 Companies That Care. No. 4 on Fortune’s Change the World list in recognition of the company’s contributions to healthcare.
- Clarksville ranked No. 1 Best Place to Live in America
- Introducing Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in 2019
- Fishers Makes Top 10 List of 'Best Places to Live'
- 'Best Places to Work in Maine' rankings revealed
- Best places to retire on the West Coast
- The Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge in 2019
- And the Best Place for Young Families Goes To...
- This Bay Area city ranked best place to retire in California
- Best place to raise a family in the UK based on schools, weather, GPs and broadband
- Auburn ranked 13th-best place in Indiana for families
Glassdoor Ranks NVIDIA No. 2 in Latest Best Places to Work List have 288 words, post on blogs.nvidia.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.