The number of Americans who tested positive for coronavirus on Sunday fell once again compared to the prior 24 hours as the latest data also indicates the fewest hospitalized COVID-19 patients since before Christmas Day. According to The COVID Tracking Project, there were 142,949 confirmed new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday – well below the 173,729 diagnoses that were reported on Saturday. States also reported a drop in hospitalization as 110,628 people were being treated in hospitals for COVID-19 on Sunday – some 3,000 fewer than the day before. Sunday saw the fewest Americans hospitalized for COVID-19 since before Christmas Day, according to The COVID Tracking Project According to The COVID Tracking Project, there were 142,949 confirmed new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday – well below the 173,729 diagnoses that were reported on Saturday The data shows that no state has over 600 people per million hospitalized with COVID-19 – the first time this has happened since November 3rd The data from The COVID Tracking Project also showed that 1,940 Americans died on Sunday from COVID-19 – a sharp decline from the 3,577 Americans who died the day before. As of late Sunday night, more than 25.12 million Americans are… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report — Bloomberg news shakes up 2020 race
- Vaping: The illnesses and controversies as the death toll climbs
- The Hill's Morning Report - Impeachment drama will dominate this week
- How a discarded cigarette led to an arrest in Idaho teen Angie Dodge's cold case murder
- The Hill's Morning Report - 2020 Dems, progressives preview anti-Biden offensive
- The Hill's Morning Report - Witness transcripts plow ground for public impeachment testimony
- First 2020 debate erupts into a fiery shouting match on immigration in wake of father and daughter's border deaths - and candidates compete to speak in Spanish - as Trump tweets 'BORING!'
- Celebrity deaths in 2019: Famous faces lost this year from Peter Fonda to Toni Morrison
- 'An oath of silence': The secret world of fraternity pledging and how it contributes to hazing deaths
- Inside Colombia’s (New) Cocaine Explosion
COVID-19 hospitalizations fall to lowest levels since mid December as US states report sharp drop in new cases and deaths - while nation smashes through Biden's one million shots-a-day target have 317 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.