Over the last few years wireless charging has gone from novelty concept to a conventional function of any modern iPhone. We won't pretend that wireless charging is always an ideal substitute for plugging in, but it's a very hassle-free way to keep your phone topped off throughout the day. Freed from the bother of plugging and unplugging, a wireless charger on your desk is as good a place as any to set your phone, knowing the battery is being steadily replenished, and ready for your next outing. A wireless charger by your bed makes it easy to grab and go in the morning, or just to "check one thing" without fussing with the lightning cable. We've tested a big heap of wireless chargers, and these are some of our favorites. Update 12/21/20: Updated with review of the very affordable Letscom 3-in-1 Wireless Charger. MagSafe, the next generation Apple officially gave up on its ambition to bring the AirPower wireless charger to market back in 2019. Instead, the company has moved ahead with a far more useful and intriguing idea: MagSafe. It debuted on the iPhone 12 (every model) but we expect it to continue to be available on future iPhones. MagSafe combines… Read full this story
- Wireless chargers available in India that are best suited for your iPhones
- The best fast chargers for your smartphone to keep your battery topped up
- The best gaming phones for 2020
- The best alarm clock apps for Android and iOS
- Dealmaster: Get a wireless pair of Anker noise-cancelling headphones for $40
- Do cases slow down wireless charging?
- Valentine's Day 2020: Best Gifts For Men
- The best Valentine’s Day gifts for the man in your life
- Snag two fast wireless charging pads for under $7 each with this code
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 LIVE: All of the best UK deals on offer today from PS4 bundles to the Amazon Fire Stick
The best wireless chargers for iPhone have 311 words, post on www.macworld.com at December 21, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.