Some progressives are getting increasingly frustrated with the how President-elect Joe BidenJoe BidenPro-Trump protestors, counter-protesters and police clash in DC after day of election demonstrations Castro says ‘there’s still work to do’ on Biden Cabinet diversity Robert Zoellick says human rights, European relations to play key roles in Biden foreign policy MORE’s potential Cabinet is shaping up, venting that the incoming administration does not properly reflect the role progressives played helping Biden get to the White House.Liberal groups and lawmakers bristled at Rep. Marcia FudgeMarcia FudgeBiden forms team of insiders OVERNIGHT DEFENSE: Biden taps ex-Obama chief for VA | Shutdown looms amid standoff | SCOTUS rules on rape cases in military Fudge: ‘I can do so much of the same things’ at HUD as agriculture MORE (D-Ohio) getting passed over for Agriculture secretary in favor of Tom VilsackTom VilsackUSDA: Farm-to-school programs help schools serve healthier meals OVERNIGHT MONEY: House poised to pass debt-ceiling bill MORE, who held the role in the Obama administration. And there is growing concern the Biden team will pass over Rep. Deb HaalandDebra HaalandCastro says ‘there’s still work to do’ on Biden Cabinet diversity OVERNIGHT ENERGY: McEachin signals interest in Biden administration environment role | Haaland,… Read full this story
- Joe Biden’s emotional interview with Stephen Colbert exemplifies why people want him to run for president
- We asked a top hedge-fund recruiter what it takes to get a senior-level job these days
- Napoles’ affidavit, a whitewash in progress
- Changing the Cabinet and the Constitution
- Why do we vote?
- State of the Nation Address of Rodrigo Roa Duterte
- Indonesia floats port expansion to boost faltering economy
- Mulling a Ukraine policy
- Criminality, democracy and the weak state
- Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour conference speech in full
Progressives frustrated with representation as Biden Cabinet takes shape have 281 words, post on thehill.com at December 13, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.