The right-handed batsman from Mumbai cricketer was the third batsman after legendary Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag to enter the elite club. Rohit Sharma’s maiden double century (209 off 158 deliveries, 12 fours, 16 sixes) came against Australia at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. The charismatic batsman slammed his second ODI double century against West Indies at Eden Gardens. Rohit’s 264 of 173 deliveries included 33 fours and 9 towering sixes. It is the highest individual score in the 50-over-format. Rohit’s third double ton came against Sri Lanka in 2017 on December 13. The Mumbaikar scored 208 in 153 balls (13 fours, 12 sixes) at Mohali. Interestingly, Rohit was also the captain of the Indian side in that game and lead his team from the front. #OnThisDay in 2017, @ImRo45 smashed his third double ton in ODIs 🔝🙌#TeamIndia — BCCI (@BCCI) December 13, 2020 In his whirlwind knock, Rohit’s first 50 runs came in 65 balls, the second came in 50 balls, while it took him just 18 deliveries to complete the third and fourth 50s. Rohit has three double centuries in the ODIs under his belt when no other batsman has so far managed two in international cricket.So far… Read full this story
- Prithvi Shaw Slams Double Century in Vijay Hazare Trophy, Sets Several Records | WATCH
- Martin Guptill breaks Rohit Sharma's big record in T20Is, find the numbers!
- Smriti Mandhana Creates World Record, Becomes First Cricketer to Hit 10 Consecutive Fifty-Plus Scores in ODIs While Chasing
- India vs England 2nd Test: Rohit Sharma scores brilliant 161 in Chennai; list of big Test scores from Hitman
- India vs England: Amit Shah wishes local boy Cheteshwar Pujara slams double ton in Pink-Ball Test in Ahmedabad
- NZ vs Australia 4th T20: Aaron Finch joins Rohit Sharma and Chris Gayle with THIS record
- IND vs ENG: Rohit Sharma answers critics with seventh Test ton
- IND vs ENG: Rohit Sharma gets Chepauk on its feet after brilliant ton; watch video
- IND vs ENG: Rohit Sharma Becomes Fastest Asian Opener to Score 1000 Runs in Tests
- India vs England: Rohit Sharma hundred at Chennai was the turning point: Virat Kohli
On this day in 2017, Rohit Sharma created world record by slamming his third double century in ODI format have 328 words, post on www.mykhel.com at December 13, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.