Burns suffered a nasty blow on his elbow off a Jasprit Bumrah delivery during the first Test at Adelaide which Australia won by eight wickets to take a 1-0 lead in the four-match series. “Joe Burns has been cleared of serious damage to his arm, while concussed young gun Will Pucovski has been ruled out of a Boxing Day Test debut,” a report in ‘The West Australian’ said. With Australia grappling with injuries in the run-up to the series, there were doubts that Burns too might join the list but scans cleared all fears of any major injury to his arm. Pucovski was set to make his debut in the first Test after David Warner was ruled out due to a groin injury. But he was hit on the helmet during the first warm-up, ruling him out of the opening day-night Test.According to the report, “Australia are adopting an understandably conservative approach as the Victorian (Pucovski) recovers from his ninth concussion.” Warner, who was flown out to Melbourne on Saturday due to the sudden outbreak in Sydney, is also racing against time to get fit for the Boxing day Test. More INDIA VS AUSTRALIA News India vs Australia: India’s stunning… Read full this story
- India vs Australia: Bhuvneshwar Kumar Says Not Playing Regularly Can Impact Rhythm
- New Zealand vs England Preview, World Cup 2019: New Zealand, England Vie For Maiden World Cup Glory
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Questionarium
- Sid Meier Opens Up On New Team Structure, Lots More
- Pokémon Go Community Day dates
- YouTube is Still Burning A Year Later
- Why To Test Drive Test Drive Unlimited 2
- Movie 2018 Year in Review: Superheroes rule the multiplex, but will Netflix save mid-budget movies?
- PS VR vs PC VR, And Why It All Depends On Sony
- Which Digital Game Store Is Best For Refunds: Steam vs. UPlay vs. Origin vs. GOG
India Vs Australia | Opener Joe Burns cleared for Boxing Day Test; Will Pucovski ruled out have 306 words, post on www.mykhel.com at December 20, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.