New Delhi: A new chapter in the history of ‘New India’ was added on Thursday (December 10) with the foundation laying ceremony of the new Parliament House by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Most of us may not understand the significance of this day, but Indian democracy has no doubt leaped forward from the legacy colonial era, paving the way for a new era of nationalism. The occasion is like bringing a new enthusiasm of entering into own home from a rented house. The construction of the new Parliament House would facilitate India to enter its own house of democracy. The present Parliament House not only decided the nation’s personality and character after independence but also chalked out the best course of action for the country. The makers of independent India had nourished many dreams and had set the path for the nation to achieve new dimensions of development and morality, but we failed to meet those aspirations. With the construction of the new Parliament House, an opportunity before us has come for a new beginning and we should not waste this opportune moment. On this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, “Democracy in India has always been a means of… Read full this story
- DNA Exclusive: When agitating farmers hold national capital roads to ransom on Republic Day
- DNA Exclusive: Rahul Gandhi, Congress politics, and his foreign trips!
- DNA Exclusive: Murder of democracy in Myanmar-an analysis in five points
- DNA Exclusive: Rakesh Tikait's tears draw huge support, stir gets new lease of life; check 'Realpolitik'
- DNA Exclusive: Role of Mo Dhaliwal in creating anti-India propaganda through farmers' agitation
- #LalQuilaHamaraHai on DNA Exclusive: Protesting farmers breached Red Fort on Republic Day; Zee News brings you the anarchy that was left behind
- Violence, Death & Invasion of Delhi: Here's How the 72nd Republic Day Unfolded in India’s Capital
- Budget 2021: In 90 points, read here, President’s Kovind’s full address to Parliament
- FULL TEXT: President's address to Parliament
- Nepal PM Oli addresses huge rally, defends dissolution of Parliament
DNA Exclusive: New Parliament may pave the way for 'New India', add new chapter of nationalism have 328 words, post on zeenews.india.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.