AMD’s Radeon RX 6700 XT is expected to emerge at the start of 2021 (along with the vanilla RX 6700), and a new leak points to this GPU being an excellent overclocker – and indeed surprisingly good for the more affordable (relatively speaking) end of the market.The AMD RX 6700 XT will join the existing RX 6800 models and 6900 XT flagship, pitched as a more wallet-friendly offering to go up against what Nvidia has planned for the mid-range – which is seemingly the RTX 3060 Ti to begin with (which is expected imminently), and possibly the plain RTX 3060 and maybe an RTX 3050 Ti too.Here’s everything we know about RDNA 2We’ll show you how to build a PCThese are the best graphics cardsAs Tom’s Hardware reports, Igor’s Lab has been poking around in the BIOS of an RX 6700 XT (well, actually two of them, apparently provided by leaker Patrick Schur), and has found that AMD’s limit for the clock speed of this GPU is set at 2.95GHz.That’s startlingly high for this lesser model in the RX 6000 series, given that the RX 6800 has a lower ceiling of 2.8GHz. Even the RX 6900 XT reportedly has its maximum… Read full this story
- How to Build Your Own Pc - the Smart Way (part 1)
- Centaurus PC guide to building custom gaming computers
- Guerilla Overclocking - A Rapid Overclocking Primer
- How you can select a Graphic Layout Program
- 10 Easy Ways to Make Your Flyer Stand Out in the Crowd
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business & Website for Free
- Radical Motherboards
- Dual Core Laptops: This Isn't Your Last Year's Laptop!
- Asus P5Q Deluxe
- The Past and Future of 3D
AMD’s RX 6700 XT overclocking chops suggest some powerful custom graphics cards are on the way have 270 words, post on www.techradar.com at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.