close Video Tucker: Big Tech’s coordinated suppression amounts to a ‘censorship cartel’ ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host exposes American corporations for teaming up to censor political opponents Nov. 17, 2020 – This is a rush transcript from “Tucker Carlson Tonight” November 17, 2020. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. TUCKER CARLSON, FOX NEWS HOST: Good evening, and welcome to TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. So, did you take a moment from your busy life to turn on the hearings on Capitol Hill today with the Silicon Valley CEOs? Don’t be embarrassed if you didn’t. You probably didn’t. No matter how worried you worry about Big Tech and obviously you should be gravely concerned, you may have decided to skip today’s spectacle and fold the laundry or called your in-laws instead, and we don’t judge you for that. Previous hearings on Big Tech have not produced a lot. Elderly senators who can’t manage to send their own text messages wagging their fingers in the face of sneering billionaire tech oligarchs in San Francisco, all of whom seem to understand that no matter what happens inside the hearing room, they will get to continue doing whatever they want… Read full this story
- RONNA MCDANIEL: Joe Biden Is Colluding With Big Tech To Suppress Free Speech
- Hungarian Govt: Big Tech Wants to 'Rule Our Life', 'Force Us Into a Bubble'
- Congress must empower the FTC to fight Big Tech's abuses | Opinion
- Carol Roth: Lockdowns Sent Trillions to Big Tech from Small Businesses
- Biden-Big Tech COVID censorship collusion is tip of ruling class' spear | Opinion
- Big tech must be reined in with anti-censorship rules, Polish PM says
- Why Is Big Tech Policing Speech? Because the Government Isn’t
- Fired Pinterest Whistleblower Speaks Out About Big Tech Censorship That Protects ‘Abortion Lobby’
- Fake Coronavirus Posts Show How Big Tech Fails at Containing Harmful Information
- Big Tech’s Anti-Terrorism Task Force Begins Tracking Far-Right Militias As Extremist Groups
Tucker: Big Tech's coordinated suppression amounts to a 'censorship cartel' have 320 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 18, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.