In-game TV shows and radio stations can enhance our enjoyment of their worlds. They can make it feel like these places live beyond what we get to see on-screen, suggesting a cultural history, or allowing them to mirror modern entertainment. And sometimes, it’s just good to listen to some absolute banging tunes, because the publisher in question has unimaginably deep pockets. Below, we’ve collected a few of our favourite radio stations and TV shows from inside games. Max Payne 2’s Address Unknown Damn, I love how many TV shows are in Max Payne 2. I stopped and watched every single one on my first two playthroughs. Address Unknown is probably the most notable, since it’s part homage to Twin Peaks, part parallel of Max Payne himself, with the heavy-handed monologues and ‘Noir York’ setting. ‘John Mirra’, the villain of the piece, is even referenced in the game’s theme song, ‘Late Goodbye’ by Poets of the Fall, and one of the game’s best-remembered levels is set inside a theme park based on the fictional TV show. Lords and Ladies is no slouch, either, and there are four shows in total. Each mimics Max’s journey in different ways, with key episodes tying… Read full this story
- How to Watch Live Football Game Online? - Satellite TV For PC Elite Edition Review
- Download Satellite TV on PC Online Software Reviews - Review of PC on TV Packages
- Can I Watch TV Channels on My Computer? - PC Satellite TV Software Review
- Best Satellite TV for PC Service
- Watch Live Online TV on PC Software Reviews
- Satellite TV for PC Download - Unlimited Joy of Entertainment
- Download Satellite Computer TV Software Reviews - Review of PC on TV Packages
- Be Digital With Freeview TV Services
- Internet TV Software Download - Top Streaming Package For PC & Laptops
- Satellite TV on PC Download - How Do You Watch TV on a Computer?
The best in-game radio stations and TV shows have 313 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.