Home Four wheelers oi-Promeet Ghosh By Promeet Ghosh Published: Monday, November 9, 2020, 13:59 [IST] Tata Motors has delivered 65 Nexon EVs to the Government of Kerala for its Motor Vehicle Department (MVD), as part of its ambitious ‘Safe Kerala’ programme. This programme will effectively manage and regulate the state’s vehicular traffic round the clock. These Nexon EVs will be with the Kerala MVD for a period of 8-years from the Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) through the Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT). However, the first lot of 45 Nexon EVs were delivered to the Kerala MVD in Thiruvananthapuram. Speaking on the occasion, Shailesh Chandra, President – Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, “The Kerala Govt. has been at the forefront of initiating several measures to enhance public safety. We are grateful to ANERT for driving this initiative on behalf of the Kerala Government and look forward to a fruitful partnership with them and MVD. We are indeed proud that the Nexon EV is their preferred choice for the ‘Safe Kerala’ special project on road safety. The Nexon EV has emerged as India’s best-selling electric car, commanding a 63% market share in the personal… Read full this story
- Tata Nano a hot car in more ways that one
- At $18,500, Could This 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV Rock You Down To Electric Avenue?
- The Difference Between Elio's Crowdfunding Pitch And What Elio Tells The Government
- Why This Job-Starved Town Thinks Car Startup Elio Motors Took It For A Ride
- Elio Motors Is Looking To Raise $100 Million To Keep The Dream Alive
- General Motors Lays Off 2,000 Workers In Ohio And Michigan As Small Car Sales Slump
- Trump forms council to modernize government IT
- BMW i3 declassified: Why the Bavarian Motor Works' little EV has big potential
- The Chevy Bolt Promises 200 Miles EV Range For $30,000
- Tesla's Gigafactory: Beyond EVs to a greener grid
Tata Motors Delivers 65 Nexon EVs To The Government Of Kerala: Read More To Find Out have 302 words, post on www.drivespark.com at November 9, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.