The New York couple whose wedding at an upscale Long Island country club flouted the state’s gathering restrictions and became a ‘superspreader’ event linked to more than 30 COVID-19 cases have been identified. Cydnie Piscatello and James Rugnetta tied the knot at North Fork Country Club in Cutchogue, Suffolk County, on October 17 in front of 113 guests - more than double the 50-person limit set out in the state’s executive order for non-essential gatherings. Since then, at least 34 people – 30 wedding guests, three country club employees and an outside vendor – have tested positive for COVID-19, Suffolk County Health officials said. The outbreak also resulted in the potential exposure of members of the wider community, sending 159 people into a two-week quarantine and forcing several schools to suspend in-person learning. New York State health officials on Monday announced the wedding venue’s liquor license has been suspended after the club ‘flagrantly’ violated pandemic-related restrictions. The facility is also facing fines of up to $15,000 for violations of Section 12-B(2) of the Public Health Law, violations of New York Executive Orders and $2,000 for violations of Suffolk County Sanitary Code. The New York couple whose wedding at an upscale Long Island country… Read full this story
- Elena Delle Donne's dream wedding comes courtesy of The Knot (and maybe P!nk)
- Michael Flynn faces legal peril in Washington. In his Rhode Island hometown, he's revered.
- Office party hookups, all year long
- Couples to say 'I do' at Phoenix Comicon 2016
- How The Warlord Who Controls Chechnya Uses Sports To Rule
- United Island Hopper Trip Notes Part 4: Tokyo, Japan And Back Home In ANA First Class
- Summer's Hot 100: What to do in New York all season long
- New couple alert: Shaquille O'Neal rumored to be dating ex-Sony Music exec Lisa Ellis
- Legendary News cartoonist Bill Gallo, honored with Ellis Island medal, looks back at 70 yrs. of work
- Taking a shot - and a long Cobra drive - at Venezuela's anti-golf president Hugo Chavez
Superspreader wedding couple who flouted rules to have 113-guest service at Long Island country club are pictured at ceremony that triggered school closures, sent 159 people into quarantine and sparked 30 COVID cases have 318 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 11, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.