MIKE TYSON and Roy Jones Jr fought to a DRAW in what proved a bizarre exhibition bout. The legendary pair boxed over eight rounds in what ultimately provided more clinching than punching. Tyson, at 54, somewhat rolled back the clock as he boxed with nothing but aggression throughout. Whereas Jones, 51, looked to try and nick the result on the back foot, avoiding Iron Mike’s heavy-hands at all costs. The mainly uneventful pay-per-view spectacle had little highlights , meaning the veteran duo avoided any risks to their health. After the result was announced, Tyson said: “I’m good with a draw, because I entertained the crowd, the crowd was happy with it." The celebrated puncher had not fought for 15 years before the opening bell sounded. And Tyson looked to try and pick off where he started, charging at Jones from the get-go. But despite the pressure, it went largely to waste as the pair spent most their time clinching. In the second round, again Jones came out light on his feet, flicking out his jab. Most read in Boxing MAKE A FIST OF IT Watch Ruiz Jr display lightning-quick punching speed that stunned Joshua GOLDEN OLDIES Mike Tyson vs Lennox… Read full this story
- Connected Gloves and “Bullet Time”: NBC Thinks Technology Can Make Boxing Cool
- June proves to be lucky month for Manny
- The 50 best video games of all time, according to critics
- The day Pacquiao was deprived of victory
- These Are The 30 Most Creative People In Advertising Under 30
- The MIT Dropouts Who Created Ms. Pac-Man: A 35th-Anniversary Oral History
- Best summer books 2018, as picked by writers – part one
- Siri, Who Is Terry Winograd?
- Our favorite games of 2013, part two
- How The ACLU Is Leading The Resistance
Mike Tyson result: Boxing legends with combined age of 105 DRAW on judges scorecards in bizarre exhibition fight have 280 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.