November 22, 2020 – 11:37 GMT hellomagazine.com Kate Middleton wore a silky Michael Kors blouse as she joined Prince William for a Zoom call with new fathers supported by the charity Future Men. Over the course of 2020, the Duchess of Cambridge has shown off some stunning outfits as she participated in Zoom calls from home – the latest one with new fathers supported by the charity Future Men.MORE: Get Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle’s style for less with these Black Friday deals Kate joined her husband Prince William to speak to fathers Graeme Mackenzie, Peter Sen, Darren Smith and Sarit Chaturvedi, who all took part in Future Men’s Fathers Programmes. It helps fathers develop confidence by sharing tips, speaking openly about their feelings and reflecting on their own upbringings. Looking elegant for the occasion, the Duchess wore a white silky blouse covered with a pale green pattern. Featuring a relaxed fit and puffed sleeves, the MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Medallion’ top retails for £175, but almost all sizes have already sold out! Loading the player… WATCH: Kate Middleton and Prince William coo over newborn babies born in lockdown Kate kept the rest of her look simple, adding black trousers and styling her hair… Read full this story
- Wimbledon 2019: Kate Middleton stuns in white shirt dress
- Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle arrive at Wimbledon together
- Kate Middleton visits London children's center in Gucci
- Did Kate Middleton wear her purple Gucci blouse backwards?
- Kate Middleton's emerald green outfit may be her best St. Patrick's Day look yet
- Kate Middleton knows how to make sweatpants look good
- Baby number four? Kate Middleton responds to baby questions while in Northern Ireland
- Kate Middleton's brother 'very much in love' with stunning new girlfriend: Who is she?
- First Dates fans stunned by Kate Middleton lookalike
- Kate Middleton kicks off her heels to play soccer in Belfast
Kate Middleton stuns in silky blouse for new appearance have 300 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.