close Video CDC recommends Americans stay home for Thanksgiving this year Lawrence Jones asks New Yorkers for their thoughts on COVID-19 restrictions and left-wing hypocrisy NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! If you're already counting down the days till next year this Thanksgiving week , eager to be out with the old and in with the new, especially in this pandemic-torn year, I'd like to recommend that we still pause to count our blessings in 2020 – and even name them one by one. Why? Gratitude provides perspective and level sets today's troubles, trials and tribulations. I presume everyone could assemble their own individual list, but here are 20 things that I think many of us can be appreciative of as we approach Thursday's celebration of Thanksgiving . NEWT GINGRICH: THANKSGIVING REMINDER – AMID HARDSHIPS, AMERICANS MUST REMAIN GRATEFUL 1. Doctors, nurses and medical professionals: Even at great risk to their own health, they have cared for millions of infected patients this year. 2. First responders: Because they're willing to be available at all hours, you and I can sleep soundly each night. Especially in the heated summer of 2020, they regularly encountered the very worst of situations… Read full this story
- 20 things Universal Credit claimants can get for free as £80 per month boost ends
- Happy Thanksgiving! What it’s all about and why they pardon a turkey
- US election 2020: Does climate change impact the vote?
- No cases of influenza A or RSV detected in Ohio during 2020-21 season - and just two cases of B flu strain
- Recorded cases of influenza dropped to ZERO at one Detroit hospital in 2020 as COVID-19 pandemic restrictions killed flu season
- FIFA 20 TOTW 13 confirmed as Mane, Wan-Bissaka, Vardy, Reus, Depay, Varane make FUT XI
- US election 2020: What legal challenges remain for Trump?
- John Legend Says He's 'So, So Grateful' for Chrissy Teigen and Their Children on Thanksgiving
- Happy Thanksgiving 2019: Quotes, memes and messages to celebrate
- When was the first Thanksgiving and why did the Pilgrims celebrate it?
Jim Daly: Thanksgiving -- 20 things to still be grateful for in 2020 (yes, even in 2020) have 330 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.