iOS14 is probably the biggest update in iOS history. The update brings several improvements to the operating system along with a few first-ever features to iPhone such as widgets, new home screen and more. With the new home screen, Apple adds an Android launcher like arrangement to iOS but with a twist and let’s say a little more intelligence. Dubbed as App Library, it automatically categorises all the installed apps into folders and lets users delete the other app pages to clear the clutter. This might not be that fascinating for Android users, but long term Apple users will definitely appreciate it. So, if you are tired of skimming page by page just to find one single app, here’s how you can categorise them into folders using App Library and get off the messy iOS home screen. Before proceeding with the step, ensure that the iPhone is running iOS 14 or later. It is important to note that putting apps into the App Library does not hide the apps, as it happens with photos in the Photos app. 1. Unlock your iPhone and navigate the app you want to move to App Library 2. Now, tap and hold the app… Read full this story
- Bernie Sanders edges towards New Hampshire victory but moderates Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar storm into second and third places as Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren crater - and two also-rans drop out
- Bradford council washes its hands of 14 libraries after 'devastating' budget cuts
- Watch – Mayor Bill De Blasio Grilled by New Yorkers on Rising Crime: ‘We Don’t Feel Safe!’
- 2020 arrives in US following New Year's celebrations around the world
- Fooddoo app that delivers home-cooked food launches in Coimbatore
- India vs New Zealand Highlights 1st Test Day 4: New Zealand beat India by 10 wickets
- China announces just 394 new cases of the killer coronavirus – the lowest daily toll in a MONTH as Beijing says outbreak control efforts 'are working'
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio Endorses Bernie Sanders For US President
- NASA Named Its Next New Horizons Target Ultima Thule, a Mythical Land With a Nazi Connection
- The new HP OfficeJet Pro’s smart app cuts your time spent scanning in half
How to get rid of multiple app pages using the new App Library in iOS 14 have 369 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.