We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more . Finalllllly Google first announced the feature at CES 2020 in January. Babu Mohan 23 Nov 2020 1 Source: Andrew Myrick / Android Central What you need to know Google Assistant has gained the ability to schedule smart home actions. It is now possible for you to do things like schedule your lights on or off at specific times of the day. In addition to setting schedules for the current day, you can also set one for another day within the next seven day period. At CES this year, Google announced a new Scheduled Actions feature for the Assistant. The feature, which lets you schedule smart home actions, is finally rolling out to users. For example, you can now say, “Hey Google, turn on the lights at 7 AM” if you want your smart lights to be turned on in the morning. Aside from specifying a time, you can also schedule a command to be triggered for a specific duration by saying, “Hey Google, turn on the lights in ten minutes.” As noted by Android Police , however, the Google Assistant currently returns an error if you use… Read full this story
- Smart home guide: How to use the new Scheduled actions feature in Google Assistant
- Best Nest and Google Assistant devices of 2021: Speakers, cameras, doorbells and more
- Best Alexa Controlled Light Bulbs 2020: Fully Compatible with Alexa Devices
- Best Smart Home Devices For 2020 To Control Your Home Smartly and Comfortably
- Making your home smart: Here’s how to start and the basics you need to know
- Smart LED Bulbs With Alexa Voice Support For Your Smart Home
- The best smart thermostats to buy this year
- 20 smart home gifts everyone on your list will love
- Digital Trends Top Tech of CES 2018 Award Winners
- Is the Personal Robot Finally Here?
Google Assistant can now set your lights to turn on or off on a schedule have 294 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.