The federal government has this week gone to market to find a provider to help build its new permissions capability architecture, which it expects to use for delivering Commonwealth digital services that require permissions. While the plan for the new platform is for it to be used across a range of government applications, the request for tender (RFT) is focusing on the first use case: Visas. “The Department needs to be able to facilitate international travel and the gradual reopening of our borders, while also ensuring that it has the necessary defensive layers to safeguard against new infections being introduced through the travelling public,” the RFT says. “Digital information to aid contact tracing operations is required in real time. Based on this, the Department has determined that a digital passenger declaration and simple visa type should be the first use cases to support this outcome.” Next on the list is the digital passenger declaration. The RFT states this needs to be capable of “anchoring identity through collection and use of biometrics” and must enhance the capability of border and health officials to support “targeted risk-based interventions and stream passenger flows through airports and quarantine”. See also: Australian government is currently… Read full this story
- Free Jewelry is a Real Thing - Jewelry Home Show Hostess Success Tips
- Building a Backyard Oasis with a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Is Your Spouse Having An Affair? 5 Proven Ways To Find Out
- Is Your Family Ready for HomeSchooling?
- 3 Simple Ways To Start Your Own Business
- 5 Steps to Choose a Great Yet Simple Work From Home Opportunity
- Stay - At - Home Moms - How To Turn Your Useless Hobby Into a Profitable Home Business
- What Does it Take to Go From Failing to $500,000 in A Home Based Business?
- Women's Secrets To A Successful Home Business
- eBay Home Business - Is it Really That Simple?
Home Affairs to have AU$75 million 'simple' visa system ready by late 2021 have 305 words, post on www.zdnet.com at October 27, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.