West Midlands Police have confirmed that one man is dead following a night of violence in multicultural Birmingham, and seven others injured — two “seriously”, including a woman.Police had previously declared a “major incident” in England’s second city following multiple stabbings overnight, with an eyewitness who spoke to the BBC also claiming to have heard “many gunshots” and to have seen one male shooting victim laying on the ground. Police are yet to confirm the use of firearms during the violence, but have confirmed that one of the victims has died. “We can now confirm that we’ve launched a murder investigation following the events in Birmingham city centre overnight,” the force reported in an official statement. “A man has tragically died. Another man and a woman have suffered serious injuries and five others have also been injured, although their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening. “We believe the incidents, which took place between 12:30 am and 2:20 am, are linked and we’re doing all we can to find whoever was responsible,” they added. Motives for and descriptions of the attackers are yet to be provided, but the chatter on social media appears to point to multi-ethnic gang violence rather… Read full this story
- Woman Injured After Tree Falls At Franklin Park Zoo
- NYC-Bound Bus Crashes In Virginia: 2 Confirmed Dead, Dozens Injured
- Woman Injured After Being Hit By Car In Seaport
- Oakland, Calif., Police Confirm Identity of Cookout Hater Who Blocked Us [Updated]
- Osaka Japan Earthquake: 3 Confirmed Dead
- Fatal Crashes; Boating Mishap: Larkspur, North Bay Police Log
- 1 Dead, Another Critically Injured In Roxbury Shooting
- Woman found dead after house explosion was already fatally injured, say police in Brandon, Man.
- Not All Cops: Unarmed Black Teen Not Shot and Killed by Police
- Boris and Carrie are still 'loved up' and have been 'brought even closer together' following police row, friends insist, as couple are seen together for first time since argument
Police Confirm One Dead in Birmingham, Seven Including a Woman Injured have 315 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 6, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.