Joe Budden. Photo: Phillip Faraone/Getty Images for REVOLT ➽ HmmmMMMmmm: From Mac Rumors : "The Apple Watch will no longer be counted in podcast listener numbers for Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Tech Lab partners because it has been found to falsely inflate listener numbers." Still digging around to figure out the ramifications of this story for big and small publishers. More soon, hopefully. Counternarratives Looking back at the past year, it's reasonable to conclude that Spotify has been successful in controlling its narrative for the most part. Since the Hollywood Reporter dropped that big cover story last November, the company has progressively ramped up the pace of its announcements, whether it was of the dry-but-whoa technical variety ( Streaming Ad Insertion , Video , and so on) or of the overtly sexier talent deal variety ( Higher Ground , Joe Rogan , Warner Bros ). The onset of the pandemic slowed the narrative down a bit, but as we crawl towards the end of summer, it genuinely feels like we're coming out of a stretch where there was a new Spotify headline popping out every other week. This press strategy has a "flood the zone" feel, notable for both its… Read full this story
- Drake’s Current Nemesis, Joe Budden, Is More of a Match for Him Than He Looks
- Joe Budden Is Taking His Podcast Off Spotify, Says Platform ‘Undervalued’ Him
- What are the abuse allegations against Joe Budden?
- Joe Budden Is Pulling His Podcast Off Spotify
- Joe Budden is taking his podcast off Spotify because the company ‘is pillaging’ his audience
- UFO sighting? No, just Google's 'rogue' balloon
- Drummer Joe Vitale on His 50-Year Saga With CSNY, Joe Walsh, the Eagles, and John Lennon
- Joe Biden stays ahead of Donald Trump in five of six battleground states after DNC in new poll - but president's approval rating goes up and coronavirus concern goes down
- Here's Donald Trump's most irresponsible theory yet about Joe Biden
Joe Budden Goes Rogue have 319 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.