The Google Pixel 4a and Apple iPhone SE (2020) are arguably the two best budget smartphones ever made. They may not be as immediately attention-grabbing as some of their more expensive siblings and rivals, but they manage to deliver surprisingly high quality when it comes to the core smartphone fundamentals. Their cameras are great, their processors are more than capable, and they offer some very slick and easy-to-use software. They’re almost perfect if you want a (relatively) cheap smartphone that gets the important stuff right. However, assuming that you’re not going to buy both of them, which one is best? We answer this question by comparing the Pixel 4a and iPhone SE (2020) across a range of categories, looking at their designs, displays, performance, cameras, software, and special features. This should clear up the mystery of which is the right budget smartphone for you. Specs Google Pixel 4a iPhone SE (2020) Size 144 x 69.4 x 8.2mm (5.67 x 2.73 x 0.32 inches) 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 inches) Weight 143 grams (5.04 ounces) 148 grams (5.22 ounces) Screen size 5.81-inch OLED 4.7-inch Retina IPS LCD Screen resolution 2340 x 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (443 pixels… Read full this story
- Pixel 4 vs. iPhone 11 night mode battle: Touring NYC at 2 a.m.
- The Google Pixel 4a will finally be revealed on August 3
- Google Pixel 4a to launch on August 3
- Apple Q3 2020 earnings call | iPhone SE drives sales; iPad, Mac record massive growth during pandemic
- Apple announces $59.7 billion revenue in Q3 2020, record double-digit growth
- Apple confirms that the new 2020 iPhones will launch later than normal
- Google makes it easier to find Black-owned businesses on Search and Maps
- Google will donate $12 million to organizations tackling racial injustice
- Google Chat gets a dark theme to save your eyes
- iPhone 12 photos leak online - and they suggest Apple's next smartphone will be tiny
Google Pixel 4a vs. Apple iPhone SE (2020): Can Pixel take a bite of the Apple? have 288 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at September 18, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.