President Donald Trump attacked Joe Biden as ‘low energy’ and complained his rival was ‘back in his basement’ after the Democratic nominee made a highly-visible campaign stop in Pittsburgh on Monday and will give an education speech on Wednesday. Trump also claimed Biden is on some kind unspecified ‘enhancement’ drug during an interview with Fox News that aired on Tuesday. But he did not offer any proof and was not pressed on his claim. The president lashed out at his rival after a new round of polls showed Biden in the lead after the Republican National Convention, despite the expectation Trump would get a boost after his nomination for a second term. President Trump claimed Joe Biden is on some kind unspecified ‘enhancement’ drug during an interview with Fox News but he did not offer any proof and was not pressed on his claim ‘Joe Biden is a Low Energy Candidate the likes of which we have never seen before. The last thing our country needs is a Low Energy Individual, especially when surrounded by High Energy Chess Players scattered all over the world. He’s back in his basement now – no schedule!,’ Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. Biden is receiving an… Read full this story
- Melania Trump brands Joe Biden a ‘socialist’ who will ‘destroy America’ as she hits campaign trail solo without Donald
- Joe Biden, 78, gets his second COVID shot and slams MAGA rioters for 'sedition' but says he will feel safe at his inauguration with 10,000 National Guards creating 'ring of steel'
- Sarah Sanders Says Joe Biden's Energy Policies Will 'Destroy Everything' Done by Trump
- Joe Biden unveils $1.9 TRILLION in new COVID relief including $1,400 checks to take total to $2,000, a $15 minimum wage and $160B to solve 'dismal' vaccine rollout as he promises 100million shots will be delivered in his first 100 days
- Donald Trump lands in Florida in final hour, skips Joe Biden's swearing-in
- Joe Biden warns U.S. faces more than 600,000 COVID deaths, days after total passing 400,000, as he signs more orders to aid economy
- President Joe Biden watches inauguration fireworks from Truman Balcony with Jill and the family after Lincoln Memorial speech urging Americans to 'meet the moment' and 'unify'
- 'To heal we must remember': Joe Biden and Kamala Harris pray for the 400,000 Americans who have died of COVID on the eve of the inauguration as buildings light up across the country - and Trump spends his final hours in the White House
- Joe Biden's first act of unity: New president stands with Obama, Bush and Clinton to lay wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier after pledging to lead for all Americans
- Trump issued ANOTHER pardon with less than an hour left of his presidency: Fox News star Jeanine Pirro's tax fraudster ex-husband Albert - who used to represent Donald - is given clemency
Donald Trump calls Joe Biden 'low energy' and claims he is 'back in his basement' hours before opponent's speech slamming him on schools - after claiming Democrat is on 'enhancement' drug have 459 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 2, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.