Poco X2 has started receiving the latest MIUI 12 update for users in India. To recall, MIUI 12 was announced in April this year that comes with features like new system animations, dynamic window technology and more. The update rollout was spotted by Poco X2 users in the country who shared the news on microblogging site Twitter. According to the screenshots shared by the users, the update is 813MB in size and brings software version V22.214.171.124.QGHINXM to the device. The changelog says that the update is stable. As always, it will be an OTA update and will have a gradual rollout. MIUI 12 brings new visual design to Poco X2 with magazine-level layouts to “bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear”. Poco X2: Specifications Poco X2 has a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with 2400×1080 pixel resolution. The display has a refresh rate of 120Hz. The smartphone features a dual punch hole display where the selfie camera is placed. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor with LiquidCool technology and runs on Android 10 operating system. For imaging duties, the handset offers a quad camera setup at the back. The rear camera system comprises… Read full this story
- India ‘Rushes Troops’ to Chinese Border After Beijing Increases Presence
- Migrant crisis greatest man-made tragedy in India since Partition: Guha
- 'Greatest day of Independent India's sporting history'
- Coronavirus live updates: Back to school set for Aug. 17 with ‘major changes’ for SF kids
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Patch Notes: Update 1.5.2 Includes Long Awaited Greenskins Faction Rework
- Big 12 commish expects disruptions during season, says competitive equality 'largely a mirage'
- Covid-19 update: India reported over 30,000 fresh coronavirus cases in the past week
- Coronavirus state-wise tally May 23: Maharashtra confirms 44,582 COVID-19 cases, India sees highest 24-hour spike
- India calls for ‘constructive and positive efforts’ to resolve border row with Nepal
- Poco X2 review: A new mid-range smartphone that sets a benchmark
Poco X2 becomes first Poco phone to get MIUI 12 update in India have 319 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.