We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more . Home / Connected home Crossing the Streams Jeramy Johnson 5 Aug 2020 The best for most Amazon Fire TV Cube (2019) The best for Android TV NVIDIA Shield TV 4K (2019) The Amazon Fire TV Cube is a fantastic value if you like using Alexa and if you want a smart speaker to go along with your media streamer. It also sports all the high-end features you’d expect for the ultimate viewing and listening experience. $120 at Amazon Pros Hands-free voice control with Alexa 2-in-1 device; smart speaker and media streamer Easy, intuitive interface Privacy-centric mute button Cons No Google Assistant support Most expensive Fire TV streamer External storage via adapter instead of microSD slot The tube shape may be polarizing, but the capabilities of this device are top-notch. The Shield TV 4K gives you the ports you’d expect and an entry into Android TV and gaming, that’s hard to beat. $150 at Amazon Pros Ergonomic remote “Dongle” can be hidden microSD card support Better gaming device Can access NBC Peacock and HBO Max services Cons Steeper learning curve Loud fan Android TV app support not as… Read full this story
- This one-day sale brings LG's 49-inch 4K UHD Smart TV down to $250 at Best Buy
- The best Super Bowl TV deals in 2020: sales from Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy
- Super Bowl TV Deals: The Best 4K TVs Under $500
- Netflix vs Amazon Prime Video: which streaming service is best for you?
- CES 2017: Get Your Game on with SHIELD TV
- How to buy a TV: 2020 update
- 8K is the next big thing in TVs. Get over it
- Amazon offers these LG and Samsung 4K TVs for less than $350
- Give the gift of great TV shows this Christmas: The Fire TV Stick 4K is currently 20% off on Amazon
- Netflix says these TVs will give you the best possible viewing experience
NVIDIA Shield TV 4K vs. Amazon Fire TV Cube: Which should you buy? have 311 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.