The 13th edition of Indian Premier League is set to begin in less than a month and the excitement to see the biggest cricket stars return to action has already reached its peak. The defending champions Mumbai Indians led by captain Rohit Sharma and coach Mahela Jayawardene are pegged to be one of the favourites to win the title this year as well.After completing all their quarantine and Covid-19 protocols, Mumbai Indians’ began their training in UAE on Saturday evening with skipper Rohit Sharma also hitting the nets.IPL 2020 Full CoverageSpeaking in a video uploaded on Mumbai Indians’ Twitter handle, Rohit opened up on his experiences of the first training session in the country. “[It] feels good firstly just to be out here. Even though it’s only for an hour, but we will take it,” he said.“It is pretty hot out here, so just making sure that you get use to the conditions, the pitches here and all of that. So [it will be] nice and easy the first few days,” the four-time IPL winning-captain further said.Mumbai Indians’ allrounder Hardik Pandya, who has been one of the key players for the franchise, also said that he is excited for the tournament to begin…. Read full this story
- Exclusive: IPL: 'Mr Hammerman' Richard Madley on his auction experiences, meeting B'Wood stars
- With lockdown restrictions partially lifted in Mumbai, new challenges arise
- IPL 2019: Mumbai Indians crowned IPL champions for record fourth time: Twitterati salute Rohit Sharma & Co.
- ‘Haven’t played under Rohit’: Ashish Nehra names best captain in IPL
- He used to get out by looking at my face it seemed: Harbhajan Singh names his bunny
- RCB coach Katich open to IPL outside India, confident it will take place in 2020
- Ishant Sharma Recalls How MS Dhoni Gave Ravindra Jadeja an Earful During IPL Qualifier 2 vs CSK
- The greatest T20 player: Dwayne Bravo or David Warner? Sunil Narine or Rohit Sharma?
- Indian pacer Shami talks about World Cup 2015 semi-final when MS Dhoni backed him to play through injury
- Can coronavirus crisis change Indian science for good?
IPL 2020: ‘Getting used to conditions’- Rohit Sharma-led Mumbai Indians begin training in UAE have 341 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at August 30, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.