Barack Obama unleashed on President Donald Trump in his speech to the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday night, saying the administration would do anything to win even if it meant tearing down America’s democracy. He made a clear, concise argument on why Trump was unqualified to serve in the Oval Office, sounding presidential as he made his case – but also painted a dark vision of the consequences of a second Trump term. ‘This administration has shown it will tear our democracy down if that’s what it takes to win,’ he charged in his nearly 20 minute speech, a condemnation of a president by a previous one without historical precedent. Trump fired back at Obama in an all-caps outburst on Twitter, claiming that ‘HE SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN!’ and deriding Democratic nominee Joe Biden as ‘SLOW JOE’. The president also said that Obama had ‘refused to endorse’ Biden until late in the Democratic primary and ‘tried to get him not to run’ – but Obama told Americans last night that the only way to restore the country was to elect Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris in November. ‘We have to get busy building it up – by pouring all… Read full this story
- Giuliani’s Report Will Hit All Of Trump’s Favorite Fox News Conspiracy Theory Villains
- Donald Trump Was Always a Dictator, Says Ex-Apprentice Star Kwame Jackson
- Donald Trump Attacked Six Black Women in Three Days: ‘Nasty,’ ‘Loser,’ ‘Racist Question’ and ‘Stupid Question’
- Donald Trump Was Always a Counterintelligence Nightmare
- Barack Obama, Stacey Abrams, John Kerry and Irshad Manji on How to Make America Great—Finally
- Donald Trump's Mafia Connections: Decades Later, Is He Still Linked to the Mob?
- Florida recount: Donald Trump accuses voters of wearing disguises
- QAnon Says Dec. 5 Will Be Banner Day for Conspiracy Theory, ‘The Storm’ Has yet to Arrive
- Donald Trump Is Keeping Promise to Withdraw From Syria So He Can Win the 2020 Election, Experts Say
- Anatomy of a Conspiracy Theory
'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 20, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.