Xiaomi is all set to expand its product portfolio by launching several new gadgets globally. The company has announced the launch date for the event via its official Twitter handle. According to the tweet, the event will take place on July 15 and the event will be live streamed on several platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc at 1:30 am IST. The tweet reads, “Get ready to meet the newest members of the Xiaomi ecosystem family! Set your alarms for the #SmartLivingForEveryone online launch event on July 15!” Get ready to meet the newest members of the Xiaomi ecosystem family!Set your alarms for the… https://t.co/aRcMgnPrEP— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) 1594364400000 The tweet also contains a puzzle-like image that gives a glimpse of all the products that the company is about to launch. Carefully looking at the image, we found the hidden camera module of a smartphone in the top half portion of the second ‘2’. The second half of the second 2 has a notch like structure which by its design suggests it could be a speaker. Also, the first half of the first ‘2’ contains a weak structure that suggests the Xiaomi bike. Other products are easy to guess, the orange… Read full this story
- API launches anti-E-15 ads
- Global Ag Event Hits Indy
- All Aboard Earth Launch Event
- Celebrity birthdays: Who’s another year older July 15?
- Liveblog: Google’s Pixel 3 launch event at 11am ET Tuesday, October 9
- iPhone XS Launch Event: Where to Watch, Start Time, New Features and Price for New Apple Product
- Jumio Grows its Global Sales 130 Percent Year-Over-Year in 2018
- ULA successfully launches final Delta II rocket with NASA's ICESat-2
- G Smart Community Launches app to great success
- Seattle area holiday events 2018: festive fairs, markets and bazaars
Xiaomi confirms global launch event for July 15 have 293 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.