Jio Platforms, the parent firm Reliance Jio, has received Rs 43,574 crore investment from Facebook for a 9.99 per cent stake in the company, Reliance Industries said in regulatory filing. The deal between Jio Platforms and Facebook was announced on April 22. “We hereby inform that, after receipt of all requisite approvals, Jio Platforms Limited, a subsidiary of the company, today received the subscription amount of Rs 43,574 crore from Jaadhu Holdings, LLC (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Facebook Inc),” RIL said in the filing. Facebook picked 9.99 per cent stake in Jio Platforms at an enterprise value of Rs 4.62 lakh crore. “Jio Platforms Limited has allotted equity shares to Jaadhu Holdings following which Jaadhu Holdings holds 9.99 per cent of the fully diluted equity share capital of Jio Platforms Limited,” the filing said. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter. For the latest news, tech news, breaking news headlines and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com PROMOTED Bluetooth Portable Speaker Starting at Rs 1/- (Limited Offer) Buy Now Play Ludo with Friends Join Room & enjoy the Game Play Now Apple MacBook Air (13-Inch, 8GB RAM) Starting at Rs. 65,990/- (EMI starts at 3,106) Shop Now
- Ministries ask K-Electric to disclose stake sale agreement
- Initial bids for Air India stake sale in next couple of weeks
- K-Electric stake sale: Delay in approval will hurt investor confidence says Abraaj founder
- Ryanair launches £9.99 flight sale – but you’ll need to be quick to snap up a bargain
- AccorHotels' shares fall as property stake sale disappoints some
- Pizza Hut voucher codes: Get a tasty takeaway for two for only £20 and how to get two pizzas for £8.99
- Grenfell Tower blaze firefighter heroes to get free holidays after Facebook appeal launched
- Kate and Meghan are both fashion icons but who gets top Markles in the style stakes?
- £16 Twitter shares to go on sale
- France may probe Facebook over online ad dominance
Reliance Jio Platform gets Rs 43,574 crore from Facebook for 9.99% stake sale have 313 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.