LG Electronics has expanded the deployment of its service robots to a hospital and more restaurants, the company said on Wednesday. LG Cloi Servebot will be deployed to Seoul National University Hospital to assist staff with carrying medical equipment such as blood samples, prescription drugs, and diagnostic reagents among other equipment, the South Korean electronics maker said. The service robot comes in two variants — a drawer version and a shelf version. The drawer version has been deployed at the hospital. LG said the drawer version of the robot is suitable for hospitals, hotels, and offices as it is sized 50cm x 50cm x 130 cm and can carry up to 15kg of goods in its three drawers. The drawers have security locks and operators can also monitor the robot’s movement, set its movement schedule, and view usage history. Meanwhile, the company said it would deploy the shelf version of the Cloi Servebot to more restaurants run by partner CJ Foodville. LG has already deployed the service robot at some restaurants to bring out food to customers as well as another noodle-making robot dubbed the Cloi Chefbot. The shelf type robot comes in the same size as the drawer version. It supports… Read full this story
- EA Access Games: September Expands Service To More Countries, Adds NHL 15 And FIFA 15 Early Access
- LG News & Update: LG Expanding One Of The First High Dynamic Monitors; HDR TV
- Staff at Whipps Cross hospital: 'Our goodwill is running dry'
- Two Point Hospital no longer uses Denuvo DRM
- Two Point Hospital's developers "can't help" the dad jokes
- CES 2019 LIVE – latest Samsung, Sony, LG news from the world’s biggest tech show
- Two Point Hospital Training Guide
- Neglected NHS cancer hospital is unfit for purpose, says report
- Get a 43in LG 4K telly for just £296 with THIS offer code today
- Two Point Hospital Customisation Update Coming This Week
LG expands service robot deployment to hospitals have 315 words, post on www.zdnet.com at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.