As Singapore ramps up efforts to drive digitalisation across the local community, its government will need to transform the way it governs its population, which increasingly will access more information and demand answers as more of their personal data goes online. A change in mindset will also be necessary to ensure policies remain relevant and are truly adapted to a new digital economy and digital population. Singapore over the past several years has invested significant resources towards becoming a digital economy, rolling out an ambitious smart nation roadmap, driving the adoption of emerging technologies, and overhauling its own ICT infrastructure. With the global pandemic now adding new impetus to digital transformation, the government has made a concerted effort to drive digital adoption deeper into the business community and local population. Singapore must look beyond online falsehood laws as elections loom Country’s government is missing the point with its use of correction directives, when it should be looking more closely at how the legislation can be used to address bigger security threats as it prepares for its first elections since the emergence of technology, such as deepfake, and increased online interference. Read More It established a new office to work alongside the… Read full this story
- Are You Are Looking For Clip Art Ready To Digitize For Embroidery And Screen Printing?
- E-Governance and the Government's Digital Nervous System Considered
- Taste of Singapore I
- Federal Digital Budget - The Ultimate in a Paperless and Green Friendly Government!
- Singapore Rocks
- Hospital and Medical Tourism in Singapore
- Singapore Summer Youth Olympics 2010 - A Herculean Task For A Tiny Nation
- Singapore Hotels
- Malaysia and Singapore - Asian Nations of Economic Success by Globalization
- Singapore Travel - An Enchanting Experience Of A Vibrant And Diverse Culture
Is Singapore ready to govern a digital population? have 296 words, post on www.zdnet.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.