close Video California, Florida, Texas report record high COVID-19 deaths Governors are feeling the pressure once again to balance health and safety measures with the economy; William La Jeunesse reports. A Seattle woman who was the first person in the U.S. to receive an experimental COVID-19 vaccine test shot says she feels “fantastic.” Jennifer Haller from Seattle received the shot in March as part of a first-stage study of the vaccine, named mRNA-1273. The study is taking place at the Kaiser Permanente Washington Research Institute. KOMO News reports that Haller, a 43-year-old operations manager at a small tech company, is not feeling any ill effects from the jab. “It’s been 16 weeks since I had the first dose,” she said, according to KOMO News. “I feel fantastic.” GILEAD SAYS CORONAVIRUS TREATMENT REMDESIVIR REDUCES RISK OF DEATH IN SEVERE COVID-19 PATIENTS The vaccine candidate was developed by the National Institutes of Health and Massachusetts-based biotechnology company Moderna. There is no chance participants could get infected from the shots because they don’t contain the coronavirus itself. March 16, 2020: A pharmacist gives Jennifer Haller, left, the first shot in the first-stage safety study clinical trial of a potential vaccine for COVID-19, the disease caused by… Read full this story
- People can record COVID-19 vaccination process, says Khairy following claims of improperly administered doses
- Can you mix the COVID-19 vaccines? Moderna and Pfizer second dose explained
- China’s Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine may offer elderly poor protection: study
- Can COVID-19 vaccines get us to herd immunity? ‘The jury is definitely still out’
- Study finds COVID-19 95 percent lower in vaccinated Philadelphia school employees
- Alabama governor on rising COVID-19 cases: 'Time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks'
- Gov. Greg Abbott tests negative for COVID-19 after Florida border visit
- America has more fully vaccinated people than COVID-19 cases
- Michigan's COVID-19 rise could be connected to over 1,500 U.K. variant cases
- Florida Doctors Blast Governor Ron DeSantis Over COVID-19
First person in US to receive experimental COVID-19 vaccine says she feels 'fantastic': report have 313 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.