While we might not fancy whisking the whole family abroad for a summer holiday this year, it’s the perfect time to discover some of the beautiful destinations across Britain. There’s plenty of fun places to keep the family entertained, from brilliant barns with pool rooms in Norfolk and country houses with tennis courts in Lincolnshire, to forest-based action-packed outdoor adventure in Scotland and cosy cabins where the kids can feed the farm animals in Ireland. We’ve rounded up the best Airbnbs in the UK for families below for a much-needed dose of fun and some quality memory-making experiences. Best Airbnbs in the UK for families 1. A thatched barn with pool room, gym and bar in Clippesby, Norfolk Perfect for a family getaway, this beautiful barn boasts luxury interiors, with a fun pool room, a gym and an oak barrel bar. Set in a lovely rural location, it’s a country escape but is also just a short drive from the coast, as well as being only 20 minutes from Norwich. Cycling, boating a whole host of activities are right on your doorstep. Price: £449 a night; Sleeps 6 2. A pretty barn with pool in East Sussex This cool barn… Read full this story
- 10 remote Shepherd's Hut stays in the UK ideal for idyllic retreats off the grid
- The best caravan conversions which will make you want to go on a road trip – with some costing just £198
- Families Making The Most Of Virtual Learning, Working From Home By Staying Down Shore Despite Unofficial End Of Summer
- Holiday in Cornwall: our insider's guide to the best beaches, where to stay, cheap eats and the best things to see and do
- Property tycoon sues Airbnb for £723,000 after guests wrecked his luxury mansion
- What Covid vaccines are available in the UK?
- The best holiday cottages and homes to rent in the UK after lockdown rules update
- Families fork out £1k-a-WEEK for Airbnb tent in Cornwall farmer’s shack with outside loo
- Family book to stay in £500-per-night children’s playhouse listed on Airbnb as a joke
- Best UK destinations for walking holidays from coastal hikes to epic scenery
Best Airbnbs in the UK that are ideal for families to make the most of this summer have 347 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.