special feature Managing AI and ML in the Enterprise The AI and ML deployments are well underway, but for CXOs the biggest issue will be managing these initiatives, and figuring out where the data science team fits in and what algorithms to buy versus build. Read More Fifty-three percent of enterprises adopting artificial intelligence have spent more than $20 million over the past year on technology and talent, according to a survey by Deloitte. The State of AI in the Enterprise survey, based on 2,737 information technology and line of business executives, highlights how AI implementations are moving into production at a rapid pace. Deloitte’s respondent base included 26% “seasoned adopters,” 47% “skilled” adopters and 27% “starters.” The respondents were classified based on AI adoption and systems launched into production. Among seasoned adopters, 68% have spent more than $20 million over the past year on AI, according to Deloitte. In addition, 81% of seasoned adopters have reported payback on investment in less than two years. Primers: What is AI? | What is machine learning? | What is deep learning? | What is artificial general intelligence?As for the AI technology portfolio, 67% of respondents are using machine learning today with 97% planning to with 54% using deep learning… Read full this story
- Step Back In Time With A 16-Million-Year-Old Tree
- Ohio to Dedicate $20 Million to Opioid Research
- Musk to purchase Tesla stock worth $20 million
- Tesla's Elon Musk says tweet that led to $20 million fine 'Worth It'
- Senate Dem Super PAC to Spend $17 Million on TV Ads in August
- What makes something AI technology? Experts don't always agree
- How will CMPD spend $50 million for RNC 2020? The police chief won’t say.
- Former anti-poverty agency leader suing Alameda County for $20 million
- Newsom wants to spend $40 million to hire more firefighters. Why some want to double that
- What an Odell Beckham contract extension could look like, and why it won't reach $20 million per year
53% of enterprises spending more than $20 million a year on AI technology, talent have 312 words, post on www.zdnet.com at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.