LADY GAGA: Chromatica (Interscope) Rating: Verdict: A star is reborn SPORTS TEAM: Deep Down Happy (Island) Rating: Verdict: Sounds of the suburbs THE MAGPIES: Tidings (Magpies Music) Rating: Verdict: Folk with finesse Since breaking through 12 years ago with Just Dance, pop’s most eccentric star has explored theatrical rock, made a jazz album with Tony Bennett and been nominated for an acting Oscar for her performance in A Star Is Born The most devoted disco divas will always return to the clubs. Kylie did it in 2000 with Light Years and Madonna followed suit five years later with one of the best albums of her career in Confessions On A Dancefloor. Now it’s Lady Gaga’s turn. Since breaking through 12 years ago with Just Dance, pop’s most eccentric star has explored theatrical rock, made a jazz album with Tony Bennett and been nominated for an acting Oscar for her performance in A Star Is Born. But dance music remains closest to her heart. It was in the clubs of New York’s Lower East Side that the Italian-American singer born Stefani Germanotta first stumbled on a musical identity, and she sounds refreshed as she pays homage to her roots on her delayed… Read full this story
- Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's 'Rain on Me' is here and so is their 'healing and beautiful' friendship
- Pick of the pop, rockers return... and a Swift revamp: ADRIAN THRILLS checks out what's in store for music lovers in 2022
- What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
- St. Vincent takes a walk on the wild side on her new album 'Daddy's Home'
- Blackpink's comeback has been confirmed by YG Entertainment, with the K-pop group to release a new album in June
- Adrian Chiles says girlfriend will be 'furious' after embarrassing TV moment airs
- The 21 Best Albums and 100 Best Songs of 2021
- The best new movies to watch at cinemas and stream at home between Boxing Day and New Year's
- Strictly Come Dancing 2021 Final, live: Rose and Giovanni lift the Glitterball in emotional finale
- Test your showbiz smarts with our New Year’s Eve quiz
ADRIAN THRILLS: Lady Gaga dances her way out of isolation on new album Chromatica have 343 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 5, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.