Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi has launched a wireless charger in India today, along with the launch of Xiaomi Mi 10 5G, Xiaomi Box 4K HDR Android TV box and Xiaomi Mi Wireless earphones 2. Called the Mi 30W Wireless Charger, this device has been priced at Rs 2,299, however, initially it will sell at Rs 1,999 through Mi.com starting May 18. As the name suggests, this wireless charger offers 30W first charging and is claimed to charge the newly-launched Mi 10 smartphone from 0% to 100% in 76 minutes. The device offers a built-in silent fan for temperature control charging. As per Xiaomi, this feature helps in better heat dissipation keeping the device and smartphone cool and functional at 38-degree Celsius. The Mi 30W Wireless charger can work with all Qi-certified devices including smartphones and accessories. The company also claims that the device stops charging immediately when it detects a metallic object such as key, coin, etc detected near it. It offers a tilt design and is claimed to charge handsets with cases up to 3mm in thickness. The device is claimed to offer 5 layers of protection against over current, voltage, temperature, etc. At the bottom, it has an… Read full this story
- Xiaomi launches Mi Band 3i at Rs 1,299
- Xiaomi launches Mi TV 4X 55-inch 2020 edition in India at Rs 34,999
- Best Black Friday wireless charger deals
- Who needs cables when these wireless chargers are so incredibly cheap?
- You'll see lots of wireless charger deals on Black Friday, but this is the one I'm buying
- Three rules for buying wireless chargers on Black Friday
- JM Financial maintains buy on HDFC, target price Rs 2,700
- Everything about Xiaomi's Mi Mix 3: it's looking awesome
- Xiaomi launches new Mi TV 4X 2020 Edition in India for ₹34,999 ($489)
- Xiaomi Launches Himo H1 Electric Bicycle: Details, Features & Price
Xiaomi launches Mi 30W Wireless charger, priced at Rs 2,299 have 300 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.