Considered one of the best programming languages to learn and possess in your toolkit, Python is efficient and powerful, uses simple syntax, and adheres to coding principles. That’s why top companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Netflix and Google rely on it to build complex functionality without complex code. The Complete Python Certification Bootcamp Bundle will guide you to mastery of Python in an enjoyable and engaging fashion. Take advantage of this limited-time deal for just $34.99, that’s 98% off this massive 85-hour course pack that will teach you how to build programs, analyze data and much more. Here’s some of the highlights included in this bootcamp bundle: Python 3 Master Class for beginners aimed at anyone with little or no experience in coding but who wants to learn Python from scratch Learn Python by making your own game similar to Crossy Road or Frogger Build 10 real world applications: Explore the power of Python by actually building apps: Build a name generator, a website URL timed blocker, a web map generator, a GUI-based desktop application, a webcam motion detector, a web scraper, an interactive web-based financial chart, a data collector web application, a geocoding web service Image processing with Python: You’ll… Read full this story
- Getting Started with Python Programming and Scripting in Linux
- The Complete 2018 CompTIA Certification Training Bundle (14 Courses)
- Python: Get Today's Current Date and Time
- Get Pay What You Want: Absolute Python Bundle [5-Courses]
- Learn Python Control Flow and Loops to Write and Tune Shell Scripts
- This bundle of Python lessons covers basic and advanced concepts.
- 15 data science certifications that will pay off
- 8 Best Python IDEs for Linux Programmers
- The 13 most valuable IT certifications today
- Launching External Processes in Python
The complete Python programming certification bootcamp is currently 98% off have 289 words, post on www.techspot.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.